Enablement Consultant - EMEA (UK, Switzerland, Spain OR Remote with EU)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, adaptable and experienced Enablement Consultant with a mix of training and customer relationship management experience. The successful candidate must demonstrate a track record of consulting with clients to identify their needs, present the benefits of solutions, overcome objections and assist the sale and implementation cycle.
What You’ll Do
● Own the customer education plan as part of our project team, and monitor adoption throughout the delivery cycle ]
● Develop training materials, such as user guides, videos, etc.
● Schedule and deliver training sessions to end-users, trainers and administrators and partners
● Manage a close engagement with clients, monitoring adoption
● Support implementation activities, working alongside colleagues in Service Delivery, Product, Sales and Support
● Liaise with different internal departments and customer project teams, ensuring alignment and adherence to the Pitcher project methodology.
● Acquire an in-depth exposure into Pitcher’s offering across its four vertical markets - Life Science, Manufacturing, Financial Services & Consumer Goods
● Work as the product advocate to increase usage and improve the onboarding experience
● Own small to medium-sized projects
● Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Demonstrated business and technology acumen
● Understanding and experience solving real business problems
● Proven track record of delivering results
● Ability to work independently
● Ability to work across industries, roles, functions & technologies
● Positive can-do attitude
● A curiosity for new technology
Nice to Have
● Experience working in Sales or Pre-Sales activities
● SaaS/Cloud experience
● Consulting experience.
● Experience in implementing programs for either of the following verticals - Life Science, Finance, Consumer Goods & Manufacturing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.