Global SaaS Recruiter
- Budapest, Hungary
- Employees can work remotely
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America, and Asia. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Due to the rapid growth, we look for a Global Recruiter to be focused on talent attraction for business and business supporting roles:
- Together with your colleague, you will own the entire recruitment process for our non-technical functions, with a particular focus on Enterprise sales, Service Delivery and Marketing functions
- You'll partner closely with the hiring leads and teams to assess hiring needs, priorities, define recruiting channels, and build effective candidate sourcing
- You will take care of the candidate experience during the search and hiring process and help position Pitcher as a company of choice
- Cooperate and share your knowledge and best practices with other members of the team
- We look for an experienced and self-sufficient recruiter (5+ years of experience)
- Have experience recruiting within an Enterprise SaaS environment, ideally a product company.
- Strong track record of 360 recruitment
- Startup experience is a strong plus
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Regional (EMEA) OR global hiring experience
- You are a business-minded self-learner, with the ability to clearly articulate the business value of our products and the career journey we offer
- You are able to lead a meaningful and mutually enriching discussion with Sales, Marketing, Service Delivery professionals and assess their abilities to match the goals of Pitcher
- Creative AND passionate for sourcing
- Ability to weight in cost vs speed and advise on appropriate channel to use
- Experience managing recruitment agencies is a plus
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and you enjoy staying on top of the latest recruitment trends.
- Strong customer focus and service attitude.
- Team player and clear communicator
- Fluent English is a must