Global Technical Recruiter - Remote
- Prague, Czechia
- Employees can work remotely
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Due to the rapid growth, we look for a Technical Recruiter:
- You will own the entire recruitment process for our technical functions, from creating the job description, sourcing, interviewing, and assisting with offer negotiation
- You'll partner closely with the hiring leads and teams to assess hiring needs, priorities, define recruiting channels, and build effective candidate sourcing
- You’d establish a screening process for engineers that uses innovative methods to pre-determine a fit and skill level
- You will take care of the candidate experience during the search and hiring process and help position Pitcher as a company of choice for great developers, architects, product managers, and other key functions
- Strong track record of hiring great tech talent in a SaaS environment
- Startup experience is a strong plus
- Regional OR global hiring experience
- Creative AND passionate sourcer
- Ability to weight in cost vs speed and advise on appropriate channel to use
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and you enjoy staying on top of the latest recruitment trends.
- Strong customer focus and service attitude.
- Team player and clear communicator
- Fluent English is a must