Global Marketing Manager 100% (m/f)
- Zürich, Switzerland
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join an innovative global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, and work with next generation technology.
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate sales people. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Due to rapid growth we are immediately looking for a:
Global Marketing Manager 100% (m/f)
We need to tell our incredible story how we've grown from a small city in Switzerland to a global player in the Sales Enablement space and we need to do it in a compelling and enthusiastic way, internally to our employees, to our customers, prospects and partners.
As a Global Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation of the marketing function at Pitcher. This includes but is not limited to strategic marketing, marketing communications, selection of marketing channels, budget creation, targeted event selection, go to market approaches, managing CI/CD, managing the creation of content and live demos. In this role you will lead our overall marketing efforts and make sure buyers are addressed on the right channel at the right time with the right content along their buying cycle.
- Develop marketing function including strategic marketing and marketing communications activities
- Ensure communication channels to employees, customers, prospects and partners are maintained
- Build and manage marketing team step by step to support regional activities
- Define the buyer journey and manage the creation of tailored content and tools for each step in the buying journey for key stakeholders
- Define and execute event strategy in collaboration with sales
- Ensure that success stories communicated and leveraged across the various channels relevant to the different stakeholders across the buying cycle
- Define lead generation strategy in collaboration with sales function
- Update and maintain web content and messaging and ensure consistency across channels
- Generate and execute marketing campaign ideas for customers, prospects, partners
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in a leading marketing role
- Experience in building up marketing function is a big plus
- Experience in a startup, software, SaaS business is a big plus
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities, conflicting goals and tight deadlines
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Experienced in creating buyer centric positioning and thought leadership content
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including product demos and succinct pitching content and tools
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead
- Fluent in English is mandatory, any other language is a plus
Are you interested in a new challenge?
Then apply now!