Technical Project Manager (Full-time) starting date September 1st , 2019
- Zürich, Switzerland
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technology Professional to join an innovative Global Software As A Service (SaaS) company, and work with next generation technology.
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing it’s expansion globally in the US, Europe and Asia. The revolutionary Enterprise Sales Mobility Platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. From Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Oil & Gas to Life Science, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
Pitcher's technical project managers take part in developing the next-generation technologies that change how thousands of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another on their professional life. Our products need to handle information at a larger scale, and extend well beyond single platform solutions. We're looking for technical project managers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a technical project manager, you will work on multiple projects which are critical to Pitcher’s needs with opportunities to manage different teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our technical project managers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a versatile team, you manage, design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands of professional users.
- Manage, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and assigned operations.
- Join client meetings and provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
- Manage full-stack developers with ongoing software development processes.
- Train internal and/or external full stack developers and third party technical solutions experts for web application development.
- Manage different teams and projects in parallel.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 5 years of experience in application server administration, security and maintenance.
- Min 5 years of experience in Amazon Web Services solutions.
- Min 5 years of experience in software development processes, software management and agile software development practices.
- Min 5 years experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix based platforms, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, large software development.
- Min 5 years of experience with a Major Sales Enablement provider
- Min 3 years of experience on Salesforce.com and/or cloud based CRM systems.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Master’s degree or PhD, or further education in Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience working in an Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Extensive experience with mobile platforms and SaaS Solutions.
- Ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
Are you interested in a new and exciting challenge?