Sales Development Representative (SDR) (Remote)
- Avenida Segunda, Madrid, es
We created Pirsonal to help companies accelerate sales and increase engagement by evoking a reaction from their segmented, individualized audiences. We believe that multimedia individualization and marketing automation have the power to do so in the most effective way and that this should be accessible to any company around the globe.
This is a 100% remote full-time position. All of our current Team is in Asia or Europe and so we prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration. It is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in North America.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Pirsonal, you will identify new potential clients and generate leads and you will be responsible for the maintenance of current account clients assigned to you.
Sales Development Representatives are the hunters of new opportunities for the company. The SDR fill the pipeline for the Sales Reps with leads from marketing and also works generating outbound initiatives from cold prospects. The SDR feeds meetings/opportunities to the top of the sales funnel. Once a meeting has been scheduled, this will route to the Technical Sales Representatives or Account Executive (AE).
Your role is to increase sales through cold/warm calling prospects (phone calls, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.) to create continuous opportunities for Pirsonal by educating potential clients on Pirsonal's Platform and Professional Services. SDR are creative, hard-workers and persistent people that manage and generate meetings from inbound and outbound marketing generated leads and deep research.
- Dial on marketing leads.
- Create smart, engaging email marketing campaigns.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs.
- Research, find and qualify new prospects.
- Manage the unattended leads.
- Fill the Technical Sales Representatives (TSR) / Account Executive (AE) calendar with net new companies.
- Social Selling e.g. LinkedIn.
- Track all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports.
- Weekly goal meetings around metrics.
- Understand Pirsonal's offering and services.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree between May 2015 to May/June 2018.
- Perfect and clear communication in English (written, spoken).
- Communication skills in other languages are a plus.
- Proficient with LinkedIn.
- Strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and managing a variety of duties.
- Patient and persistent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone, email and social media platforms.
- Ability to conceptualize and convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to build and manage their own book of business.
- Comfortable with performing high volume outbound calls to potential leads.