Operations Associate, Client Success
- 335 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Pinto is building the world’s smartest food and nutrition data platform, with a mission of making food data fully personalized, transparent, and easily searchable for both consumers and businesses alike. Over 43% of Americans now follow a specific dietary eating pattern, and the Pinto data platform is organizing the world of food products at scale across every dimension that matters to these modern consumers (diets, ingredients, allergies/intolerances, nutrition goals and preferences, personalized health needs, and much more). The era of personalization is here and we’re building Pinto to power it 🍓📊.
We are currently onboarding and analyzing a massive amount of new partners and products onto our data platform, and this requires ongoing coordination, collaboration, and support for our partner and customer network. Are you focused on and committed to helping people? Do you love breaking down complicated concepts into simple terms and solving problems? Are you a smart, motivated self-starter looking to join a fast growing company at the intersection of food, nutrition, and health? Our Client Success team is in charge of leading all client inquiries, no matter how big or small. You will also get the opportunity to work on projects and improve our approach to client success via new solutions and processes.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join in the early stages of a rapidly growing technology startup solving a meaningful problem in food and the broader world of personalization in nutrition and consumer products
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer client questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide clients with proactive customer success processes.
- Interpret client demands, craft proactive responses, and gather feedback from other internal teams.
- Serve as a frontline for client support inquiries across multiple channels simultaneously (email, Slack, live chat, etc.).
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Communicate bugs and user feedback to the Pinto Product team
- Help with customer retention and contribute recommendations for improving our product and processes
- Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
- Be a client-facing representative of Pinto and ensure professionalism, actively listening and understanding the needs of our clients, and ensuring a solution-oriented mindset.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients as well as to internal teams.
- Analyze partner data as it moves through the Pinto system, and provide quality assurance across the data pipeline.
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs with a proactive mindset of how to best deliver optimal solutions
- Support our data and research teams to maintain data checks, data ingestion, and data upkeep across our product database.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably within a Project Management, Operations, Customer Success, or Nutrition/Dietetics-focused environment
- Passionate about breaking down complicated concepts into simple terms and solving problems
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process-driven
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in your work
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Equally compassionate to your teammates as you are to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Bonus points for
- Photography skills or a demonstrated interest
- Experience with or interest in Tableau or other data technologies
- Background in the grocery retail or CPG (Consumer Product) industry
Pinto (https://pinto.co) is the world's smartest product database and product intelligence platform.
We provide food, grocery, and CPG companies with the complete product data needed to relay rich and relevant information to their customers, personalize their inventories across today’s consumer needs, and power their entire business. No product database is smarter or more complete.
At Pinto, we believe consumers should be able to easily navigate products according to their individual needs, and our data platform is solving this by digitizing and classifying the world of products across every personalized consumer preference — from every allergen and intolerance to key lifestyles and diets (like Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free), health conditions (like Diabetes Management, Heart Health, etc.), certifications, sustainability preferences, nutrition preferences and goals, ingredient preferences and so much more.
The era of personalization is here and we’ve built Pinto to power it 🍓📊
Some example searches we power:
-- Find all Peanut Butters with No Added Sugars: https://bit.ly/2kouYGt
-- Find all Gluten-free crackers that are kosher: https://bit.ly/2m9DZDN
-- Find all Vegan meat substitutes: https://bit.ly/38VqE6c
-- Find all Paleo snack bars: https://bit.ly/2lCOcYS
-- Find all Dairy-free yogurts: https://bit.ly/2kDolQ
See customer case studies:
-- Whole Foods Market: https://pinto.co/customers/#whole-foods-market
-- Kroger: https://pinto.co/customers/#kroger
Examples of “personalized/curated” aisles created from our data:
-- Make my store Keto: https://bit.ly/3fmDoW7
-- Make my store Vegan: https://bit.ly/3eo1YVc
-- Make my store Paleo: https://bit.ly/3elK5Gx
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.