- W Sebewaing St, Sebewaing, MI 48759, USA
PPS customer is a growing production company.
A Factory Superintendent is responsible to lead and manage all shift operations to meet factory process and maintenance performance standards, and to manage ongoing maintenance resources to ensure factory reliability.
*Caro and Croswell Facilities hiring Factory Operations Lead
· Production – ensuring the factory is operated to meet factory process goals, cost efficiency and environmental compliance
· Maintenance – setting planned tasks and expectations for equipment repair on shift and during the inter-campaign to ensure profitable and efficient operations
· Quality – ensuring all sugar and by-products meet food safety and customer quality standards
· Safety – ensuring all employees, visitors and contract personnel comply with regulatory and company safety policies and procedures
· People-Oversee a union workforce creating an environment where high performance standards are the norm, safety is taken seriously, and quality is key.
· Culture- Create and normalize lean principles, continuous improvement, and all-around high standards of performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or 3-5 years of equivalent relevant experience
- Chemical engineering background prefered
· Previous supervisory experience in a union setting
- Knowledge of wet processing
- knowledge of reliability centered maintenance programs
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to deliver results working within collective bargaining agreement
· People leadership
· Ability to quickly problem solve and make decisions
· Strong conflict resolution skills
· Demonstrates personal leadership and positive can-do attitude
· Flexible and able to work in fast paced and varying environments
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment
· Leading the self by demonstrating ethics and integrity, displaying drive and purpose, demonstrated capability to learn, managing self, increasing self-awareness
· Provides model behavior to demonstrate corporate value
· Demonstrates excellence in oral and written communication
· Demonstrating ethics and integrity and displaying drive and purpose.
Looking for a great team to grow with? Make an immediate impact with? Join us! We understand that people are the greatest asset any company has. With this full time Direct Hire Opportunity, we offer a generous compensation and benefits package, along with the team feel of a small company and the support of a an industry leading leadership team.