- Ecorse Rd, Taylor, MI, USA
PPS customer is a growing food production company.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for safety leadership and all maintenance operations, including equipment safety, machine uptime and productivity, continuous improvement plans in regard to mean time to repair and failure. The Maintenance Manager directs and oversees the purchasing agent, inventory clerk and all maintenance personnel. This position is responsible for hiring, staffing, professional development, performance management and scheduling of direct reports.
· Continuous improvement on mean time to repair.
· Continuous improvement on mean time to failure.
· Manage budgets including capital planning, contributing to controllable margin.
· Assures all purchasing functions follow correct policies and procedures.
· Manages and leads preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance/process and reliability.
· Plans project maintenance with the factory manager.
· Responsible for 24/7 response to issue that potentially shut them down beyond the control of maintenance technicians on site.
· Assures food safety policies are followed as they relate to the maintenance department.
· Ability to work across department lines in regards to internal quality/compliance audits.
· Maintains and assures all OSHA and maintenance safety procedures are followed.
· Other duties as needed.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as an industrial maintenance leader in a factory setting
· Evident business skills and with the ability to clearly communicate strategy and vision to various team members.
· Demonstrated personal leadership and positive can-do attitude.
· Ability to quickly problem solve and make decisions.
· Flexible and able to work in fast paced and varying environments.
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
· Provides model behavior to demonstrate corporate value.
· Lead by example
Direct Hire Opportunity to join our fast-paced production environment. Some travel is required. Flexible hours are required to meet some of our maintenance needs.
Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
We are a team! The best offering we have is our people. This is a great team to work with and grow with. Join us!