Senior Applications Developer
- S State St, Caro, MI 48723, USA
PPS customer is a growing Software Development company.
- Innovate, design and develop Applications.
- Interacting with project developers, team members, and Level3 customer support.
- Github project management.
- Creating automated maintenance services.
- Creating program and code specifications.
- Defining features and technical requirements.
- Creating system performance metrics.
- Related experience desired in Application Development, networking, security, virtualization, database administration and web communications.
- User interface design and implementation.
- Development, Release, and Support.
- Ability to read and follow specifications.
- Programming logic concepts, application analysis, and design techniques.
- Analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- ASAP X12 EDI, AS2, eScripts, NCPDP D.0, DEA, NPI, JSON, sockets, interfaces.
- It is not expected that one would be experienced in every technology or skill listed. We are looking for excellent fundamental development skills along with the ability to understand Systems and develop Applications.
Important Non-Technical Skills:
- Ability to manage details.
- Ability to complete tasks.
- Not satisfied until issues are understood and resolved.
- Recognizes the importance of first learning how a process operates, and then looks for ways to improve. Not vice versa.
- Listens well.
Looking for a great team to work with? Make an immediate impact with? Join us! We understand that people are the greatest asset any company has. With this full time Direct Hire Opportunity, we offer a generous compensation and benefits package, along with the team feel of a small company and the benefits package of a large organization.
Although all of our applicants are important to us, sponsorship is not offered with this opportunity.