Technical Project Manager
- Fenton Rd, Fenton, MI 48430, USA
PPS customer is a growing software solutions company.
The Technical PM will offer leadership on Agile Project Management.
The TPM will:
- Collaborate daily with Developers, internal and external customers and company leadership.
- Discern needs and requirements for solutions.
- Guide Developers and other team members through the Agile process.
- Construct and adhere to appropriate timelines.
- Be accountable and build accountability into processes.
- Manage Offshore teams
- Jump in and lend a hand with development, if necessary
- Technical Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Previous application development experience
- Experience with remote teams
- "Knows AGILE inside and out."
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Direct Hire Opportunity to join our fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer:
- Autonomous yet collaborative work environment with opportunity for advancement
- The salary range commensurate with education and experience.
Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
We are a team! The best offering we have is our people. This is a great team to work with and grow with. Join us!