- Williamson Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601, USA
PPS customer is a growing production company.
- Creates custom .NET, SQL, and Crystal Reports reporting and automation.
- Provides .Net support to the Analyst
- Develops, implements, and maintains web-based application systems.
- Maintains web sites
- Works on e-commerce projects
- Works with System Development Manager and contract programmers in testing and debugging custom software. Documents changes and conducts roll out of custom functions
- Performs every step of the full life-cycle software development process for custom applications and assigned projects.
- Conducts Employee training on custom data applications, SxE applications, Microsoft Applications and others
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to IS Manager.
- Assists in IT ISO documentation
· C#/VB .Net
· ASP .NET
· Visual Studio 2005
· Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies. – Windows Server 2003, WSUS,
· Microsoft Exchange Administration
· Microsoft SQL Server Administration
· Microsoft Server Administration (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred)
Direct Hire Opportunity to join our fast-paced production environment. Some travel may be required. Flexible hours may be required to meet some of our IT needs.
Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
We are a team! The best offering we have is our people. This is a great team to work with and grow with. Join us!