Construction Project Coordinator
- 41541 Date St, Murrieta, CA 92562, USA
Pinhero Construction Inc. is a premiere Commercial Contractor company specializing in retail, restaurant, and multi unit brand construction. Our goal is to build a better community through focusing on the success of our client’s business while promoting a growth environment for our employees. We strive to develop long term partnerships where we can contribute in an integral way. Every consideration, decision, and action are based on making positive differences. Pinhero Construction’s services are designed to provide sustainable development for our clients, and employees. We manage, design, build.
Are you someone who takes charge? Do you want to take on more responcibility? Are you looking for a role within a company where your hard work is appreciated? Do you want to be part of a team that wants you to succeed with your growth goals? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Pinhero Construction Inc. is in full growth mode. We have an amazing team and supportive work environment. The goal would be to manage the client life cycle through our company from estimating to close out. This person would be at the heart of the project workign with admin, superintendents, clients, and vendors.
Our ideal team member is:
- Unwaveringly Honest
- Positive and Respectful
- Confident and Responsible
Our ideal team member would:
- Be effective with record keeping and document management – electronic and paper
- Have excellent customer service and phone skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be fast and accurate with data entry
- Handle task coordination and scheduling
- Be familiar with preparing business correspondence
- Excel in prioritizing, scheduling and following tasks through to completion
- Be able to communicate with people in all facets of our business
Our ideal team member will be responsibile for:
- Client Billings and Process subcontractor billing - Accounting to support work
- Setting up and maintaining project budgets
- Construction Contracts/Change Order Administration
- Preliminary Notices
- Collect lien releases from vendors & subcontractors
- Collect & track insurance from subcontractors/vendors
- Assist the team in distributing and tracking construction plans and permits
- Take notes in meetings, assist with schedules and reports
- Help prepare contracts, purchase orders and reports
- Provide assistance on processing and distribution of RFIs, Submittals, ASI's and Drawing Logs
- College degree (Preferred)
- Experience as an construction administrative, coordinator, manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Record
- Quikbooks, Ghant Scheduling, Procore a plus
If this sounds like a description of you, please respond to this ad with your resume and a letter describing why your skill set would fit in with our team. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Please submit your resume in PDF format. You will hear back from us with-in a week.
Construction Project Coordination and Interest in becomeing a Project Manager a Plus!
Position is open Full time.
$18.00-24.00/hour starting, depending on experience. Room for growth.
Perks: Cell phone, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.