- Position Category: Guest Services (FIELD-GUESTSRVC)
Are you passionate about team building, customer service, and meeting new people? Pilot Company offers a dynamic environment where no two days are the same. Team members have the opportunity to build an inclusive atmosphere with their co-workers and make a better day for every type of guest – whether it’s the professional driver stopping for a clean shower, the commuter grabbing their morning coffee, or the vacationer needing their go-to snack along their journey. We embrace and celebrate our diverse guests and team members, who fuel creativity, innovation, and positivity. We strive to make every stop on your career journey — and our guests’ journey — a great one!
Also, there are a number of opportunities to work in other roles within our travel centers and restaurants so while we may be hiring for a specific role, we always look to train and offer experience for other roles we have.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Flying J.
- Weekly Pay
- 15 cent fuel discount
- Free daily meals
- $10 low-cost health plans
- Paid time off
- Family leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Provide guests fast, friendly, and clean service
- Maintain inventory
- Operate cash registers
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the restaurant
- Provide excellent guest service
- Incredible guest service skills and ability to maintain a guest focused culture
- Ability to complete accurate sales transactions
- Ability to use computers, telephones, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Professional development
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Full and Part Time positions available