- 1600 East Wyandot Avenue, Upper Sandusky, OH
- Position Category: Deli/Restaurant (FIELD-FOOD)
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
- Prepare, package, and sell store-baked products to company standards
- Organize and stock work areas
- Prepare food to company standards by following process cards
- Follow food safety and handling standards and practices
At Pilot Flying J, we fuel more than tanks – we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North America's drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we'll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Flying J.
- Incredible guest service skills and ability to maintain a guest focused culture
- Ability to complete accurate sales transactions
- Ability to cleanly and safely manage and prep food
- Ability to maintain processes and policies
- Ability to use computers, telephones, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar position
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Top Company Benefits:
- Fuel Discount
- Weekly Pay
- Free meal and beverages daily
- $10/week health plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Professional development
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Full and Part Time positions available