Restaurant General Manager
- 13712 Northwestern Avenue, Franksville, WI
- Position Category: Deli/Restaurant (FIELD-FOOD)
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Flying J is seeking highly-skilled, experienced Restaurant General Managers to run our high-volume, quick service restaurants. Applicants for this position must be willing to relocate.
Our General Managers are accountable for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant and are responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring excellent hospitality and guest service
- Creating a positive work environment for team members
- Implementing Human Resource decisions
- Performing P&L analysis
- Controlling inventory
As a Restaurant General Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional requirements of the Restaurant General Manager include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay