- 1742 Rich Highway, DuBois, PA
- Position Category: Facility Services (FACILITYSERVICES)
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
- Cleaning showers and restroom facilities
- Washing, loading, and unloading towels for showers
- Performing general repair/ maintenance of the store
- Picking up and taking all trash around travel center
- Provide excellent guest service through well-maintained facilities
At Pilot Flying J, we fuel more than tanks – we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North America’s drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we’ll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Flying J.
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds and walk/stand most of the day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and ability to fix small problems
Top Company Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Free meal and beverages daily
- $10/week health plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Professional development
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Full and Part Time positions available