Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The SAP Support staff is responsible for providing technical support services to end users for the SAP system at the designated site. He/She ensures compliance to Information Systems Policies and Procedures. He/She completes tasks with less supervision using sound judgment on the job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with users, subject matter experts (SME), and internal IT Team on hardware and other infrastructure requirements, including tools and utilities required to facilitate administration of equipment.
- Performs installation of standard software applications in workstations, and ensures that they are updated with latest patches.
- Work collaboratively with ServiceDesk Group to perform scheduling for routine pre-scheduled activity, on-demand requests, and emergency requests.
- Performs installation and configuration of IT equipment according to customer requirements and set standards for SAP.
- Assesses and recommends new data communication infrastructure with the aim of lowering cost and/or improving communication quality.
- Ensures workstations are at optimum performance and recommends corrective or preventive measures where system deficiency is found or anticipated (i.e. due to obsolescence).
- Identifies non-performing SAP endpoints and recommends possible actions.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressures.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to provide training.
- Demonstrated ability to seek and recommend process improvements and initiatives aligned to business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a diverse workforce.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Thorough knowledge in Platform and Operating Systems Security
- Working knowledge in Telecommunication, Internet and Network Security
- Working knowledge in Basic Networking Skills
- Thorough knowledge in Help Desk Process and Operations
- Thorough knowledge in PC Support