Safety and Environment Assistant
PILMICO FOODS CORPORATION, the food and agribusiness subsidiary of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, is considered as one of the largest flour milling companies in the Philippines. We are primarily engaged in the manufacture of wheat flour and wheat by-products and have been ranked among the top three domestic flour producers in terms of sales.
We import both soft and hard wheat, the primary raw material for our products, from the United States and Canada. All our flour products are fortified with Vitamin A and Iron, and certified with Halal and Sangkap Pinoy seal. Through our Research and Training facilities located in Luzon and Mindanao, we also offer technical services and bakery trainings to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Our products are distributed all over Philippines through distributors and dealers. We have also expanded the reach of our flour products to the ASEAN region, exporting to countries like: Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hongkong.
True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we advance our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
The Farms Safety & Environment Assistant will perform safety, health and environment related routine clerical duties to support the farm organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs duties including monitoring and updating of SHE files, forms and internal reports.
- Data collection for regulatory report preparation.
- Support in the preparation of SHE permit requirements and applications.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to SHE activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Graduate of BS Environmental Science or any related course
- Clerical experience preferred
- Background on occupational safety, health and environment is an advantage
- Good public speaking and presentation skills, written and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationship
- Above average organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines