Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
To study and analyze costs related to farm operations.
To look at process improvements and document changes that will drive controls and better financial management of the operations
75% Profitability and Expense Monitoring
- Monitor expenses per farm
- Analyze farm performance and financial data to support decision making
- Preparation of financial reports per farm for financial planning purposes
- Coordinate and guide the farms' operation operating efficiency and cost drivers
25% Process improvement and implementation
- Farm process improvement
- Help guide operation director and finance manager in instituting changes in process (inventory movement and management, operating metrics).
- Graduate of any Accounting related course
- Experience in financial analysis and planning
- Experience in a swine farm operation is a plus
REPORTS TO: FP&A Investment Manager & Operation Director