Logistics Staff (Project -based)
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
Outbound Checkers are responsible for effectively monitoring the storage of finished products and their proper loading to trucks, vessels, or container vans; ensuring that the correct quantity and Items are loaded and that standard loading procedures are strictly followed. Outbound Checkers are also responsible to maintain an accurate inventory through a scheduled cycle and full counts.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any 4-year course
- Preferably at least 2 years experience in warehouse and dispatch
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal; and collaboration skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; negotiation and influencing skills .
- Customer centric
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Flexible & can work in fast-paced environment; with strong sense of urgency
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision
Required skills: Analytical, Coordination, excellent Excel skills, with strong sense of urgency, creative thinker & Keen to details
Preferably with knowledge in any Inventory Systems