Auto Packaging Operator
- Kiwalan Cove. Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represents one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates the Auto Packaging Machine and ensure smooth and efficient operation of the unit.
2. Conducts checking, cleaning and basic preventive maintenance of auto-packaging machine during and after end of shift.
3. Coordinates with Production Supervisor and Control Room Operator on scheduling of feedtype to produced and pack into 1 kgs.
4. Ensures that packaging materials are available and ready prior to scheduling of run by coordinating with Production Supervisors and Assistance Control Room operators.
5. Ensures correct production code are reflected in the packaging material/ film during production run.
6. Ensures proper recording and on time submission of production output to Production Supervisors after end of shifts.
7. Assists in the ISO/HACCP related activities such as, but not limited to, control of records, implementation, system writing, etc.
8. Learns and understands processes of other departments through immersion and development training in other departments as maybe required.
9. Actively participates in company programs and provides support at all times.
10. Establishes, maintains, recommends and implements a good housekeeping program for all areas of responsibility to ensure compliance to food safety standards set by HACCP & GMP.
11. Performs other related works as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
BS degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Engineering Technology.
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Organizing, Controlling
2. Communication Skills
3. Problem Solving skills
4. Keen to details
5. Quality oriented