FG Inventory Validator
- Sitio Bilo, Brgy Lourdes, Bamban, Tarlac, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The FG Inventory Validator is responsible to organize and monitor the implementation of FG planning vs actual production according to demand and quality standards. He/She will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. Well-versed in production procedures, capacity, resources, and able to find ways to optimize them. Must be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
2. Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
3. Determine all issues affecting production schedule compliance.
4. Gather all relevant data related to production delays such as equipment downtime, power failure, and other issues causing production stoppage.
5. Map out all activities associated to production scheduling such as Thawing/RM preparation, withdrawal of packaging materials, Fabrication and other relevant activities.
6. Monitor all scheduled SKU to ensure they will meet the target completion.
7. Obtain finished goods output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
8. Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
9. Keep paperwork organized.
10. Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
1. Submit daily and weekly reports.
2. Find opportunity for improvement affecting production performance (downtime, delays and other manufacturing waste).
3. Ensures compliance of food safety based on the standard requirement of 5S, HACCP/GMP & ISO.
4. Performs related work and other items that maybe requested from time to time.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
With background in manufacturing/production process.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong Microsoft Excel, data analysis, and (IT) technical skills.
2. Working knowledge in production planning processes, inventory management, and
industrial manufacturing processes.
3. Strong problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills.
4. Quick learner with a collaborative spirit and cross functional mentality.
5. Strong oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. High levels of accuracy, precision, and sense of urgency.
7. Integrity and common sense.
8. Knowledge in feed mill operations or other food manufacturing.