- 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocate of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the administrative needs of the company and providing secretarial services to the Pilmico executives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Schedule meetings and manages appointments of the executives and affiliates, dealers, bankers, and other important clients ensuring that the schedules are organized properly.
● Perform secretarial works such as placing and screening calls for the executives, sending and delivering messages to concerned personnel, screening incoming mails, and other related tasks ensuring that important communications are prioritized and coursed through concerned personnel
● Maintain files and records ensuring easy retrieval when needed while safeguarding security and confidentiality of sensitive documents
● Prepare meeting agenda and important notices ensuring that attendees to meetings are properly informed
● Prepare business correspondences to concerned parties as needed
● Prepare annual budget of the executives ensuring that the proposed budget is realistic and in line with the organization's work plan
● Coordinate with travel agent regarding the purchase of boat and plane tickets for PFC and PANC executives, hotel accommodation & hotel transfers, and renewal of passports and facilitation of visa applications ensuring that travel requirements are accomplished and arrangements are properly coordinated
● Approve purchase request for executives admin related requirements such as cabinets, chairs, tables, tool of trades and coordinate with the buyer for quotation and sampling ensuring that the sample meet the specified requirements
● Coordinate with the admin the renewal of the mobile plan of the executive and monitor usage of company-issued cellular phones ensuring that problems are promptly reported to the telecommunication company and that cost consumption for official calls remains within budget
● Make cash advances for executive needs such as travel allowance and meeting ensuring that these are properly and timely liquidated
Graduate of any 4 year course
At least with work experience as an executive assistant or administration assistant