Territory Business Manager
- Sto. Domingo II, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
The leading contributor in the sales revenue generating stream, by being responsible in creating and maintaining an increasing and loyal base of customers through active selling and establishing sustainable partnership with Agri-Centers, Agri-posts and Farm Accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. Market Potential
1. Continuously conduct market reading to update Pilmico position at the traditional channel, and be able to immediately spot and feedback changes / shifts in market trends that may affect the business.
II. Business Plan
2. Analyze market data for the development and presentation of a cohesive territory business plan and business review, and be able to Identify articulately the gaps that will prevent the achievement of the goals.
3. Develops and proposes an overall business approach in an assigned territory to include but not limited to placement, participation, customer recruitment and pricing strategies.
III. Customer Relations
4. Serves as a link and provides support between customer and the company in all transactions related to order fulfillment.
5. Gathers, provides feedback and monitors intervention on customer concerns pertaining to product, services including potential risks to business partners, physically and/or digitally.
IV. Sales Operations
6. Verifies all critical information necessary to determine worthiness of a prospective customer prior to endorsement.
7. Executes, leads generation and negotiations to prospective customers.
8. Plans and executes the territory KPIs in order to grow the business in an assigned territory.
9. Helps in managing AR of the territory through an effective collection system.
10. Implements and evaluates effectiveness of defined sales activities in the territory.
11. Monitors the services of the third-party manpower service provider in the technical sales in an assigned territory.
12. Assists in providing technical training to the third-party service provider, including soft skills, corporate values and processes.
Ensures execution of quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations within the team.
Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- At least a graduate of any 4-year business-related course
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science an advantage.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years working experience in a related industry or 4 years sales experience in any industry.
Civil Service License or other PRC equivalent licensure
Proficient in Microsoft Office
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Good communication skills
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling Skills
4. Sense of urgency
5. Good judgment skills
6. Detail-oriented with good organizing and coordination skills
Report to RSM Joveth Garcia
Supervises: Third Party (subcon) field technicians