Supply Chain Planning Supervisor
- Sitio Bilo, Brgy Lourdes, Bamban, Tarlac, Philippines, Bamban, Tarlac, Philippines
PILMICO ANIMAL NUTRITION CORPORATION, is a subsidiary of Pilmico Foods Corporation wholly owned by Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. We provide customers with high quality feeds for aqua, hogs, poultry as well as customized solutions for large farm accounts.
Since we started in 1998, we have grown and diversified to include swine and layer operations in Tarlac.
Our swine and layer farms employ advanced production systems, with automated feeding and drinking systems. Climate control is achieved in the barns through tunnel ventilation and evaporative cooling system. Our swine genetic program and pullet source selection on the other hand, ensures that we only produce quality market hogs and layers. Strict biosecurity measures are also in place to protect the animals from bacterial and viral disease exposure.
As a total solutions provider, we aim to become a one-stop shop that offers quality feeds, technical support, and a growing range of fresh & quality meats & eggs products. We do this through our four-pillar Diamond Program which consists of: 1) good breeding & genetics, 2) complete healthcare 3) sound management and 4) excellent nutrition & feeding.
JOB SUMMARY :
The Supply Chain Planning Supervisor shall be responsible in overseeing the end to end supply chain ensuring availability of Raw Materials and Finished Goods at the right time and right quantity. He/She shall ensure activities involved in the supply chain planning and execution are monitored and assessed to ensure process efficiency and productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversees the daily activities of the Supply Chain Planners.
Guide and support the Supply Chain Planners in the attainment of key supply chain KPIs and help resolve issues that may arise.
Analyzes inventory position and planning procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Monitor and analyze supply chain risks and provide solutions to resolve issues/potential problems.
Assess forecast trends to proactively react to changing demands.
Identify process bottleneck of the planning team, suggest solutions for process improvements and productivity and implement solutions in a timely manner
Collaborate with the Sales and Operations team to identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes and improve efficiency in the end to end supply chain.
Build and maintain good working relationships with supply chain partners and stakeholders.
1. Attends required employee meetings.
2. Ensures compliance of food safety based on the standard requirement of 5S, HACCP/GMP & ISO.
3. Performs related work and other items that maybe requested from time to time.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably from an Engineering or Accounting related course.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
3+ years working in a variety of roles in a manufacturing organization, including experience in some or all of these areas: Operations. Supply Chain, Procurement Customer Service. Commercial Sales
3+ years of experience in a leadership role
Prior experience leading scheduling/planning transformation is strongly preferred
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong Microsoft Excel, data analysis, and (IT) technical skills.
2. Working knowledge in production planning processes, inventory management, and industrial manufacturing processes.
3. Strong problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills.
4. Quick learner with a collaborative spirit and cross-functional mentality.
5. Strong oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. High levels of accuracy, precision, and sense of urgency.
7. Integrity and common sense.
8. Knowledge in food chain operations.
REPORTS TO: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER