Customer Accounts Analyst
- Pampanga, Balibago, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Customer Accounts Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate recording, analyzing, reporting and reconciliation of all collections and trade accounts receivables of BASCo. The Customer Account Analyst is responsible for managing the customers account from day one (1) account set-up to ordering payment cycle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Verifies / validate information set up in the ordering system.
2. Ensures all delivered items are recorded in the system and supported with Delivery Receipt and Sales Invoice.
3. All payments received must be recorded timely in the system and supported by dated collection receipts.
4. All collections must be deposited to the bank on a daily basis.
5. Monitors and coordinates returned checks.
6. Coordinates with customer and sales on the collection of maturing and/or overdue accounts on a daily basis.
7. Secures approval, based on metrics, all release of orders under customers with past due or over credit limit.
8. Reviews and reconciles customers' account ledgers.
9. Prepares and records through Debit Note (DN) and Credit Note (CN) all adjustments all approved amount pertaining to accounts receivables including its proper and necessary supporting documents.
10.Prepares and maintains Accounts Receivable Aging schedule to be submitted on a weekly basis.
11.Endorse on a timely manner to credit team accounts for sending of collection letters for delinquent accounts.
12.Generates and sends monthly Statement of Account to customers.
13.Attends to receivable related queries and complaints from customers and Sales.
14.Prepares and submits monthly reports as required.
15.Ensures proper storage of accountable forms.
16.Performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the immediate supervisor.
4 years degree holder
BS Accounting Graduate or Any Business related course
1-2 years experience on related work
Ability to articulate ideas and communicate them clearly, confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing;
Ability to understand abstract or general ideas and apply them to specific situations;
Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of electronic spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications.
Knowledge and understanding of the use, capabilities and limitations of Basco products;
Ability to articulate and convey relevant industry-related information;
Ability to analyze the nature of a problem in order to take appropriate corrective and preventive actions;
Proficiency in the use of company-authorized computer applications.
Personal Skills Required:
Good communication skills
Good Customer Service skills
Good interpersonal skills
Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling skills
Analysis of sales and marketing data
Good Training/Presentation Skills
Proficient in Windows applications
Able to work independently and in a team
Able to solve problems on the spot proactively
Willing to travel
Working Conditions and Hazards:
Normal office/field environment
Reports to: Accounting Supervisor/ AR Supervisior, onsite reporting to Branch Manager