Assistant Control Room Operator
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors hand adds inventory and identifies critical ingredients and packaging material during his shift, recommends action plans to Production Supervisor and/or Feedmill Manager. Tracks micro hand adds prepared in his shift and conduct physical inventory and inspection to ensure weight accuracy and correct ingredients are utilize for the specific diet.
2. Check finished goods output to verify and ensures correct bagging report. Do production posting and other related clerical works.
3. Learns and understands the feed milling processes and develop the skills required to be able to assist the Control Room Operator in;
- Materials elevation and process bins management
- Batching, grinding and mixing operations
- Pelleting and fat coating operation
- Bagging operation
Acts as Control Room Operator as maybe required.
4. Learns and understands the materials receiving and storage process and develop the skills required to be able to assist the Materials Planner in;
- Materials receiving and storage management
- Inventory management and procurement planning
5. Assists in the ISO/HACCP related activities such as, but not limited to, control of records, implementation, system writing, etc
1. Actively participates in company programs and provides support at all times.
2. Establishes, maintains, recommends and implements a good housekeeping program for all areas of responsibility to ensure compliance to food safety standards set by HACCP & GMP.
3. Performs other related works as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
BS degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic & communication Engineering
License in ME/EE/ECE
One (1) year experience in feeds production or manufacturing company
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Organizing, Controlling
2. Communication Skills
3. Problem Solving skills
4. Keen to details
5. Quality oriented