Automation and Process Control Specialist
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
Maintenance of Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Handles the maintenance of plant automation and electronic systems and various process controllers, analyzing faults and system malfunction and ensures that these are addressed accordingly
- Implements and handles the calibration of all plant electronic measuring instruments, weighers, data acquisition equipment and data loggers ensuring that these conform with ISO standards.
- Monitors system configuration, PLC and process controllers ensuring that configuration and programming are accurate.
- Debugs and configures SCADA software applications and ensures that problems detected do not recur.
- Prepares Purchase Requisition of critical electronic parts ensuring that the necessary parts are available according to preventive maintenance schedule and repair forecast.
- Performs troubleshooting of plant automation systems and process controllers in the absence of the Instrumentation and Process Control Technician and ensures that problems detected do not recur.
- Attends to emergency calls when needed.
Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering or equivalent
At least 2 year related experience
Critical Skills or Competencies Required:
- Analytical Skills
- Skills in PLC and SCADA Programming
- Basic skills in database systems programming
- Basic skills in C/C++ or Visual Basic programming
- Knowledge of and familiarity of the different manufacturing processes and functionality of machines, equipment and its components
- Knowledge on electro-pneumatic systems
- Capability to interpret symbols/plans and ability to analyze and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation faults
- Knowledge on Local Area Network system and hardware
- Computer literacy in data processing and company-required software
- Ability to communicate clearly in English or in the vernacular both written and oral