- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
- Prepare, file, and ensures funding of remittances of various taxes to the Bureau of Internal Revenue and to submit the required reports regularly and timely.
- Ensures that all taxes remitted are reconciled with the books
- Prepare application of BIR Permits (Branch Application, ATP, Donation, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of BIR Audit Requirements
- Incharge in the safekeeping of BIR documents
- Regularly upload the filed return and reports in the Storage and Retention system
- Coordinates with the various departments to ensure that the necessary information and documents are provided.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy preferably Certified Public Accountant
With at least two (2) years of relevant work experience
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and tax regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate persuasively and establish credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Well organized, able to manage time effectively and produce accurate, high-quality work to tight time scales.
- Proactive attitude towards problem-solving. Ability to remain calm and methodical under pressure.
- Attention to detail and flexibility to multi-task.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing high-quality service to the company and to the job.
- Engenders strong working relationship with colleagues, promotes team-working and works well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates professionalism of behavior and appearance at all times.
- Willing to travel