FG Inventory Validator and RM Planner
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The FG Inventory Validator & RM Planner is responsible to organize and monitor the implementation of FG planning vs actual production according to demand and quality standards. He/She will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. Well-versed in production procedures, capacity, resources and able to find ways to optimize them. He/She will also be responsible for planning the incoming materials forecasting and reporting activities. He/She is directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place, optimize inventory level and cost to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs. He/She works closely with the stakeholders to ensure timely shipment and delivery of supplies versus planning. He/She will also perform reconciliation and report any discrepancies.
Must be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
FG Inventory Validation:
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine all issues affecting production schedule compliance.
- Gather all relevant data related to production delays such as equipment downtime, power failure, and other issues causing production stoppage.
- Map out all activities associated with production scheduling such as Hand Ads preparation, withdrawal of packaging materials, preparation of RT and other relevant activities.
- Monitor all scheduled SKU to ensure they will meet the target completion.
- Obtain finished goods output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
Supply Chain Planning:
- Generate, update and analyze the daily, weekly and monthly planning reports.
- Develop “buy quantities” at the item level based on demand forecasts, current inventory and safety stock position along with other market related factors.
- Actively manage exceptions of “over” and “under” forecast versus consumption.
- Prioritize inventory management activities utilizing and ABC raw materials stratification.
- Manage total inventory at the raw material item level to budget on a monthly basis.
- Support and manage production transitions at the raw material level
- Support monthly Supply Planning meetings (S&OP) and discuss short-term and long-term gaps and mitigation plans.
- Coordinate efforts with Logistics and Customer Service to ensure timely product deliveries.
- Develop trend reports, weekly, month over month and year over year, by raw material category and class.
- Prepare weekly and monthly key performance indicator reports.
- Appropriately highlight forecast issues and risk to the manager.
- Develop and maintain strong system knowledge of the company's Oracle ERP, Ivalua Cloud applications.
- Attend required employee meetings.
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Find opportunities for improvement affecting production performance (downtime, delays and other manufacturing waste).
- Ensures compliance of food safety based on the standard requirement of 5S, HACCP/GMP & ISO.
- Performs related work and other items that maybe requested from time to time.
Preferably Engineering graduate.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
With background in manufacturing/production process is a plus.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong Microsoft Excel, data analysis, and (IT) technical skills.
2. Working knowledge in production planning processes, inventory management, and
industrial manufacturing processes.
3. Strong problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills.
4. Quick learner with a collaborative spirit and cross functional mentality.
5. Strong oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. High levels of accuracy, precision, and sense of urgency.
7. Integrity and common sense.
8. Knowledge in feed mill operations or other food manufacturing.