- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. M. Cuenco Avenue,, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Pilmico is a Feedmill company which caters food requirements for hogs, poultry, aqua and pet foods. Pilmico also ensures the welfare of its stakeholders living with the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation and Responsibility.
The Warehouseman is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing products or items intended for customer delivery both for External and Internal Customers. He is also responsible for maintaining a safe working environment as well in compliance with basic GWP (Good Warehousing Practices) and 5S.
He will act as the primary point of contact and reference for all warehouse-related activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the receiving of materials
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking actual items against documents and packing lists.
- Prepares to receive a report for all the items received in Satellite Warehouse.
- Checks conditions of trucks and container vans, and report any quality issues or discrepancies.
- Prepares claims for any noted discrepancies
- Accurately places and directs delivered items to their designated storage location in an orderly manner based on the agreed layout plan.
- Ensures that identifying tags or labels are attached to our raw mats/FG for reference purposes.
- Reviews and validates movement plans of products to be shipped out to plant and customers, and to determine if they were picked correctly.
- Ensure the warehouse is maintained on a regular basis wherein basic GWP and 5S are in place.
- Identifies and counts stocks materials on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or Accountancy
- At least 6 months of experience in warehousing
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Numerical Skills
- Interpersonal/ Customer relation skills