WMS Analyst - Feeds
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
WMS Analyst is responsible for liaising with Warehouse Management System users and IT team for all functional and technical issue resolution of Infor WMS System including, but not limited to finished goods receiving, sales order processing, delivery management, trucker appointment, inventory adjustment, integration, reporting functionality and master data setup. Serves as subject matter expert associated in the functional areas and will be responsible for maintaining the functional effectiveness of WMS system and will serve as the first point of contact for the users and will support issue validation and scoping.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
A. Infor Warehouse Management System Maintenance
- Participates in functional portion of system issue resolution. Perform diagnostics of problems, troubleshoot and develop technical solutions for users related to Warehouse Management System. Ensures accuracy and integrity of the WMS by ensuring that the system are operating as expected.
- Works with IT team to properly troubleshoot solutions by developing and installing fixes and provide resolutions to ensure that system is functional on a timely manner.
- Partner with Operations (Flourmill/Feedmill Ops, QA, CER, OF, Transport, Subcon) to trouble shoot and optimize operational processes. Proactively communicates with users to ensure necessary requirement are met.
- Work closely with system users on enhancement and project requests to clearly identify and understand business needs and requirements.
- Participates in 24x7 on call support schedule. Responds to and solves problems that impact efficiency and operations of the systems.
- Act as Subject Matter expert of Infor WMS and take the lead in training operations and serves as site lead for systems implementations and modifications.
A. Master Data Setup
1. Maintains and ensures the master file in the WMS system are accurate and complete.
- User Access Setup
- Customer/Ship To Setup
- Carrier Setup
- Area and Zone Setup
- Location Setup
2. Ensures that all new data for additions, and activation of master data setup from WMS database are regularly monitored and updated.
3. Responsible for the preparation and performance master data cleanup by removing or deactivation of inactive accounts.
C. Reports and Analytics
1. Develops and provides reports on the Infor WMS/Oracle Operations.
a. Collects and analyzes systems and operational data (on a weekly and monthly basis) that summarizes the efficiency of the system. Provides recommendations to improve efficiency of operations.
i. Timely Posting and System transactions
ii. Accuracy of WMS Inventory Balances
b. Analyzes discrepancies and assists in the design of procedures to reduce/eliminate site impact.( WMS vs Oracle vs CRM)
c. Provides reports on issue tracking. Keeps end users up-to-date regarding the status of identified issues and works with IT to keep track of system solutions.
2. Interfaces with the Operations Team to review operating procedures and maximize system efficiencies. Investigates system problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions.
3. Provide analytics support for inventory planning, batch picking functions at the order fulfillment stage as well as inventory movement needed to maintain high utilization rates.
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
● Any 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution/warehousing experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Applications, and good command of Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal; and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once and to accomplish them in a timely manner
- Continuously driven to help improve operations.
- Flexible & can work in fast-paced environment; with strong sense of urgency
- Proficient in analyzing and problem solving.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures specifically in relation to inventory.
- Ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Confidence, ethics and perseverance.
- Capability of handling confidential matters.
- Computer literacy in data processing and required software.
- Speed and accuracy in performing simple mathematical calculations with the aid of a computer, calculator or an adding machine.