- Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Credit Analysts Role:
- Responsible for the preparation of credit reviews for new and existing counterparties
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information on a counterparty in order to determine ratings and appropriate credit limits.
- Analyze and able to determine the degree of risk involved in evaluating a client
- Liaise with Legal to negotiate and structure credit-related clauses in trade contracts and provide support for secured credit arrangements.
- Ensure credit files are kept up-to-date at all times, all relevant information is updated timely in systems and all supporting documents are filed.
- Review and validate credit management reports including exposure, mark-to-market, and excess monitoring thereby ensuring credit processes maintain consistency with relevant governance framework documents.
- Processig of foreclosed properties from start to end.
- Assist supervisor and TL of the team with ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives to drive continual improvements and initiate and participate in system enhancement.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a financial institution; experience in credit is an advantage but not a requirement – position will be commensurate based on experience
- Consistent demonstration of guiding principles of integrity, partnership, and high result performance.
- Strong analytical, research, and valuation skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, initiative, and sound judgment
- Ability to meet deadlines and works well under pressure
- Team player
- Language capability: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other regional language capabilities are positive, but not a requirement
- Willingness to travel