- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Northern Mindanao, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The Accounting Staff (General Ledger) is responsible in analyzing detailed summary of accounts, ensuring completeness, accuracy and integrity of accounting books on a MTD & YTD basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Update and reconcile subsidiary ledger of BS, Income and Expense accounts.
2. Prepares monthly and yearly analysis on the movement of various Income and Expense accounts.
3. Ensures proper charging, accuracy and completeness of financial transactions on MTD and YTD closing of books.
4. Prepares adjusting entries pertaining to reclassification of accounts.
5. Prepares MTD and YTD notes to financial statements.
6. Prepares MTD and YTD financial report/ schedules requested by Internal and external Customers.
7. Assists GL Supervisor on the preparation of schedules for interim and year- end financial audit.
8. Other duties that may be assigned by GL Supervisor from time to time.
Preferably B.S. Accounting graduate.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least 6 months in related experience General Ledger Accounting.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
2. Ability to communicate well, both written and oral.
3. Computer literacy in data processing and comparing required software.
5. Analytical and creative.