Industrial Engineer OJT
- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
- Assists in developing the end-to-end business processes for new businesses
- Assists in analyzing, recommending, designing, and documenting processes applying Lean concepts
- Assists in the execution of identified and management approved Continuous Improvement Projects with a focus on reducing wastes, improving accuracy, and maximizing productivity and efficiency
- Assists in the implementation, execution, and management of the Innovation Program across the Philippines and One Food Group
- Coordinates with Site Innovation Task Force on Innovation progress updates and performance
- Must be an Industrial Engineering or Operations Management student
- Enrolled in Practicum or OJT subject