Finished Goods Inventory Analyst
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
1. Conducts daily inventory count of all Finished Goods (FG) items stored in the warehouse.
2. Ensures that FG inventory count reconciles with accounting perpetual count.
3. Prepares and submits daily and monthly finished goods inventory reports for management’s information.
4. Traces inventory variances and seeks Warehouse Manager’s disposition of the variance.
5. Coordinates with accounting Inventory Analyst for actions on the variance disposition.
6. Keeps records of the variance disposition.
7. Ensures that all FG movements in the warehouse are properly documented.
8. Ensures that proper storage of the finished goods. Non-conformance to the standard storing procedure should be reported to the Warehouse Manager/Warehouse Supervisor for immediate action.
9. Monitors and submits regular report on FG aging. Near to expire product should be reported immediately.
10. Monitors Finished Goods condition during the conduct of the physical daily physical. Non-conformance product should be recorded and reported accordingly.
11. Monitors Finished Goods movement and reports to Warehouse Supervisor/ Manager for FIFO non-compliance
12. Prepares and updates the Variance Cause Analysis report.
13. Maintains files of all warehouse documents relating to finished goods inventory
14. Ensures compliance to food safety standards set by Halal, HACCP & GMP.
15. Performs other related activities that may be assigned by immediate superior.
- Graduate of a 4 yr course
- The position requires 6 months experience as warehouse checker.