Accounts Manager - Wet Markets
- Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation, the food subsidiary of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, is one of the country’s largest flour milling companies. Since 1962 we have been providing our customers with world-class wheat flour and related products and we have been ranked among the top three domestic flour producers in terms of sales. Making up to our top-of-the-line flour brands are “Sun Moon Star”, “Sunshine”, “Glowing Sun”, “Kutitap”, “Gold Star”, Megastar and “Wooden Spoon”. Our line of high grade feed ingredients includes Hard Swine Base Feeds, Soft Swine Base Feeds, Wheat Germ and Pollard.
In 1998, through our wholly-owned subsidiary, Pilmico Animal Nutrition, we ventured into feeds and swine business. Our high-quality feeds include the brands Ultimax, Elite, Classic, Civic and Lakas Tandem for hogs; Poultry Express, Avemax, Gallimax and Salto for poultry; and Pork and Poultry Solutions for farm accounts. We also have concentrates for both hogs and poultry under the brand, Supremecon. With our mission to drive our partners’ business dynamics to outstanding results, our company stands for being your Partners for Growth.
The Wet Market Developer’s role is to grow the wet market/ market stall channels by opening new accounts and by increasing product portfolio with focus on bi-products and market channel SKU’s. This role will help us better understand, and ultimately develop the channel in alignment with our channel strategies and directions.
Accounts/ Customer Sales Management (60%)
- Delivery of wet market targets and execution KPIs (availability, pricing, display and activations)
- Coverage of accounts in assigned areas to accomplish sales and collection calls
- Conducts business reviews and negotiations to drive wet market revenue and availability
Channel Development and Business Building Activities (20%)
- Prospecting of wet markets and market stalls
- Opening of new customers and building of accounts database
- Increasing product placement with focus on bi-products and other relevant channel SKU’s
- Help gather channel insights and information by getting market intelligence through customer engagement
Administrative Work (20%)
- Budget Management
- Maintenance of customer database and account records
- Other sales related administrative work as required
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in a similar role or related position of Marketing, Advertising, Merchandising, Marketing Services, Events, and Materials Production, with a strong emphasis on Category management for marketing and trade marketing.
Significant experience in agriculture and animal nutrition is an advantage.
The candidate must be proficient and proactive in preparing and submitting monthly reports documenting and monitoring all initiatives, budgets vs expenditures, inventory, and service delivery.He or she is expected to be familiar with preparing Work Breakdown Structure and checklists to track progress of simultaneous project
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Provides excellent customer service standards and follows procedure standards
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced highly-collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge and actual practice in research and project management
- Proven track record and ability to execute events and activation
- Excellent Organizational Skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate use of office suite software (documents, spreadsheets, presentations; G Suite is an advantage)
We at Aboitiz are strongly motivated individuals who like to get things done and who live out our culture to deliver our brand promise every time, anytime. We are A‐people, driven to excel in everything we do! We are not afraid of new challenges. We are driven to lead just as we thrive with teamwork. We celebrate successes and cheer for each other’s accomplishments. We provide great client service because we are driven to serve! A‐people take responsible action and display personal discipline, integrity and pride in being part of a conglomerate with a trusted name in business.
Are you an A‐person? You will be at home with us.