External Warehouse Staff (project-based)
- Casinglot, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The External Warehouse Staff is responsible for the overall warehouse management of the external warehouse. He/She oversees the receiving/unloading, storage & dispatch/loading activities of materials making sure that all movements are well accounted for & ensures accurate inventory is maintained & reported to all stakeholders.
- Facilitates unloading & receiving of materials in the external warehouse.
- Ensures that all unloaded materials are properly accounted with complete details as required: item code, quantity, lot number, expiration date, etc.
- Reports any damages, delivery discrepancy or any other issues upon receiving.
- Maintains coordination & constant communication with the concerned teams under the Logistics & Supply Chain to properly monitor whereabouts of the deliveries & in-transit materials.
- Ensures timely updating of the monitoring file for the received/unloaded materials.
- Conducts proper tagging of stocks to indicate status of inventory.
Material Storage & Warehouse Management
- Implements proper layout of the materials in the warehouse ensuring that piling/palletizing standards, correct distance between stocks & proper segregation of materials are observed at all times.
- Ensures all materials stored are in the proper physical condition (no spillages, busted bags, etc.) & coordinates with Pest Control provider to properly manage the infestation in the warehouse.
- Conducts regular inspection of materials to assure quality &good physical condition and reports all non-conforming items (damages, reject, expired, obsolete, items for disposal, etc.) to the concerned teams & follows through its proper disposition.
- Follows Good Warehousing Practices, 5S/GMP standards & promotes Safety in the warehouse.
- Coordinates with subcon agency supervisor/foreman to ensure proper execution of warehouse activities.
- Coordinates & confirms the request for issuance/dispatch with the concerned teams & provides feedback on the status of the request.
- Implements First-Expiry-First-Out (FEFO) and First-In-First-Out (FIFO) system for all material issuances.
- Ensures accuracy on the actual dispatch based on the request & the details reflected in the records.
- Executes proper documentation in the material issuances as required by the standard process & the stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain inventory records of all materials stored in the warehouse.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by conducting regular physical inventory count or cycle count and participates in the regular inventory variance reconciliation.
- Generates reports to monitor inventory management and convey results to management and ensure that operational goals are achieved.
- Identify discrepancy in the inventory records and conduct analysis to determine the root cause of the error.
- Ensure regular checking of the materials to assure quality and maintain good physical condition.
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
At least College Level or graduate of any 2 years vocational course but preferably Bachelor’s Degree holder in Management.
Preferably at least one (1) year experience in warehousing or any similar industry.
Willing to be assigned in the warehouse located in Casinglot, Tagoloan