Aqua Solutions Manager
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The AQUA SOLUTIONS MANAGER (ASM) is responsible for generating volume and sustainable growth of Pilmico’s aqua feed, both in the Finfish and Shrimp segment. He/She should be on top in the management, execution and monitoring of all sales, technical and business aspects of Aqua Feeds ensuring sales leadership in the market. He/She is responsible for enrollment of new accounts and managing a healthy, profitable and sustainable business for each account.
ASM is also responsible in giving technical assistance to the customers to ensure business growth, sustainability and profitability that will redound to Pilmico’s brand value.
Market Intelligence for Finfish and Shrimp
- Constantly monitor & update on Aqua Feeds market and industry scenario
- Updating of internal customer data in Pilmico’s Market reading file
- Constantly monitor & update competitor movements and strategies
- Continue to adapt on the ever-changing market using digital technologies and maximizing company digital initiatives
Business Development and Management
- Conducts monthly business review and regular seminar/workshop for Aqua Partners
- Evaluates and address technical, sales and business concerns of Aqua Partners
- Monitor and assist in management of the overall business and operations of Aqua Partners to ensure success and sustain business growth.
- Generate sustainable volume growth and ensure market share conversion
Regional and Local Supply Chain Coordination and Collaboration
- Prepare, consolidate and ensure accurate and timely forecast for Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand Aqua feed requirement.
- Conducts constant communication with IMPEX team to be on top of all incoming shipment from our Vietnam and Thailand partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with warehouse and logistics team to ensure proper warehouse space, stock allocation and timely deliveries of customer feed requirements.
Sales and Operations Management
- Ensure continuous market share growth by increasing volume with either customer conversion or customer expansion.
- Support technical training of client’s manpower to ensure proper execution of operational activities both in distribution and in farm production.
- Ensure timely and complete collection of all accounts receivable.
- Ensure all transactions are well covered and managed based on Pilmico’s credit and collection policy.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism when dealing with customers
Manpower Development and Succession Planning
- Supervises, monitors and evaluates the performance of direct subordinates based on approved KRA
- Ensure that Pilmico’s values and culture are clearly communicated and are embodied by each direct report.
- Continuously hone current manpower skills keeping it up to date and relevant based on current industry requirement
- Groom and prepare each direct report based on skill set and potential.
- At least a graduate of BS Aquaculture or any fisheries related course.
- At least 2 years’ experience related to the field of fisheries
- Fisheries Technologists
Area of Assignment: Northern Mindanao