Toll Mill QA Representative (Project-based)
- Tawagan St, Consolacion, Cebu, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Toll Mill QA Representative is responsible for the effective and efficient quality inspection and control of inbound raw materials and outbound finished goods at the toll mill site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all incoming ingredients undergo Incoming Raw Materials Inspection
- SOP to ensure ingredients are within the required specification.
- Collects representative sample of received materials to be sent to Quality Control Laboratory.
- Ensures all finished products are within required specifications by undergoing the SOPs on inspection and evaluation of finished goods.
- Collects representative sample of finished goods output to be sent to Quality Control Laboratory
- Keeps historical and updated records of quality inspection results.
- Coordinates regularly with Toll Mill Business Manager on inbound and outbound quality concerns
- Monitors the quality of stored materials and finished goods and reports findings on material abnormality
- Performs other tasks as may be directed by immediate superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year course, preferably in Chemistry, Chemical/Industrial Engineering
- At least one (1) year experience on manufacturing or quality control in feeds or any similar industry.