Customer Account Analyst (Reliever)
- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Customer Account Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate recording, analyzing, reporting, and reconciliation of all trade accounts receivables of PILMICO Foods Corporation/PILMICO Animal Nutrition. The Customer Account Analyst is responsible in managing the customer's account from day one (1) account set-up to the ordering payment cycle.
- Ensures timely collection of accounts receivables.
- Coordinates with customer and Territory Business Managers (TBM) and/or Regional Sales Managers (RSM) on the collection of maturing and/or overdue accounts.
- Evaluates customer requirements to minimize hold orders and recommends necessary moves.
- Reviews and reconciles customers' account ledgers.
- Prepares and records through Debit Note (DN) and Credit Note (CN) all adjustments pertaining to accounts receivables including its proper and necessary supporting documents.
- Prepares and maintains Accounts Receivable Aging Schedule per TBM to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Prepares collection letters for delinquent accounts.
- Generates and mails monthly Statement of Account to customers.
- Attends to AR related queries and complaints from customers, TBMs and RSMs.
- Prepares and submits the Monthly Sales Summary Report.
- Prepares and submits the Monthly Summary of Price Adjustments and other deductions.
- Monitors collection of withholding tax certificates
- Prints and files Debit Notes and Credit Notes.
- A graduate of Management Accounting or any business courses
- Preferably with at least six (6) months experience in a similar function