Document Management Analyst
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The Accounts Payable Document Management Analyst receives, scans, files, archives, and retrieves documents according to the policies, procedures, guidelines, and SLA of APSSC.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Check tax compliance (i.e. valid supporting documents and completeness of required information) of received invoices and billings
2. Query and match PO reference in the system and ensure goods/services are received using DR and RR as reference
3. Receive and scan documents using the Document Management System (DMS)
4. Review DMS captured machine readable text (metadata). Ensures readability and edit manually if necessary
5. Match digital copy of official and collection receipts with billings and invoices
6. File and archive the hard copy documents for safekeeping, and soft copy in the proper DMS folder
7. Retrieve documents with approved requests as required
8. Answer and resolve inquiries and requests raised through Service Desk as a Subject Matter Expert for Document Management
9. Identify issues and incidents and resolve or raise them to the correct route
10. Create and submit required reports on time
11. Other duties as assigned
1. Participates in all Company initiatives and programs as well as provide support whenever
2. Ensures compliance to food safety, good housekeeping and quality management
system based on the standards of 5S, GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO.
3. Participates in projects & improvements initiated by FACT team.
4. Performs other work-related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of
2. Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management
system to identified authorities.
1. Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement,
safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
2. Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
● Four years college degree with courses in accounting, business or equivalent experience.
● At least one (1) year in accounts payable analyst role experience
● Basic knowledge in the use of Excel & Word
● Knowledge on Document Management System
● Knowledge of accounting principles and tax ruling related to accounts payable
● High attention to details
● Good communication skills, written and verbal
● Ability to work with minimum supervision