Key Account Manager
- Kiwalan cove, Dalipuga, Iligan city, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history. Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia. With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia. In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and MARKET INTELLIGENCE
1. Promotes and demonstrates, in good conduct, Pilmico farm segment feed lines and animal health care products to the company’s existing and potential customers.
2. Understand and report farm segment market trends and situations to widen company perspective in order for the business to adapt properly to these trends and situations.
3. Monitors competitor strategies, activities and other data gathering for timely recommendations of tactical programs to protect and or grow Pilmico market share and penetration.
4. Develops, recommends and presents sustainable sales plans and programs based on his/her growing knowledge of the farms industry to achieve Pilmico growth objectives and personal sales target.
5. Implement, monitor and evaluate to provide feedback on Marketing initiated programs and activities that supports Pilmico growth objectives in her/his assigned area.
6. Identify and report/propose to Team Leader any Pilmico business opportunities, innovation on systems or developing technology.
7. Maintains Pilmico’s company values and profitability at all times.
B) SALES and CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
1. Immediately attends to leads given to her/him and provide timely feedback to Team Leader on information gathered.
2. Conducts regular farm visits of assigned accounts to provide technical assistance and gather data or feedback for our own improvements on products or services.
3. Conceptualizes sustainable sales program to develop, grow and retain Pilmico feed customers in the assigned region or area for large farm accounts.
4. Accommodates, assists and coordinates queries on the sales requirements of Pilmico feed customers in terms of ordering, distributorship/dealership, logistics arrangements and product specifications.
5. Visits and assists the customers on how to maximize the use of the product; maximizing product knowledge and provide extra technical services related to hog and poultry technical management.
6. Provides assistance in addressing technical management queries and in field trouble shooting.
1. Gathers, records and presents relevant technical information such as data, figures and industry updates/developments not limited to technical management.
D) OTHER TASKS
1. Represents the brand on Piggery and Poultry related activities I.e. hog/poultry breeders and growers association meetings, trade shows, events and other brand activation activities
2. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned.
BS degree preferably in Agribusiness, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science or Nutrition
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Preferably with at least one (3) years work experience in selling/marketing animal feeds and/or veterinary products.
A licensed DVM is a preference.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1.Good communication skills
2.Good interpersonal skills
3.Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling Skills
4.Good judgment skills
5.Detail-oriented with good organizing and coordination skills