Territory Business Manager- Gamefowl Visayas (For Pooling)
- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave.,Kasambagan, Cebu City, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Territory Business Manager is responsible for generating and cultivating an increasing loyal customer base for Pilmico Animal Nutrition Corporation through active selling and establishing relationship with the distributors and dealers. In-charge of translating continuous market share within a specified territory. This position is also responsible for ensuring maintenance of credit terms within the acceptable corporate standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. Market Potential
- Contributes in determining market potential at the territory level thru the conduct of dealer and end-user market reading and profiling of prospective customers
II. Business Plan
- Implements approved placement strategies for the territory
- Develops and proposes an overall business approach in an assigned territory to include but not limited to placement and pricing strategy
III. Customer Relations
- Serves as a link and provides support between customer and the company in all transactions related to order fulfillment
- Gathers, provides feedback and monitors intervention on customer concerns pertaining to product and services
IV. Sales Operations
- Verifies all critical information necessary to determine worthiness of a prospective customer prior to endorsement
- Executes, leads generation and negotiations to prospective customers
- Plans and executes the territory KRAs in order to grow the business in an assigned territory
- Helps in managing AR of the territory through effective collection
- Implements and evaluates effectiveness of defined sales activities in the territory
- Monitors the services of third party manpower service provider in the technical sales in an assigned territory
- Assists in providing technical training to third party service provider
V. Other Tasks
- Participates in current and future corporate initiatives such as PL, PPM, ISO, 5S, ISMS, Branding, CRM, IBP, COMREL, Safety, etc.
- Participates in projects and improvements on sales and marketing process as may be assigned
- Performs other work-related tasks as may be assigned from time to time
● At least a graduate of any 4-year business-related course and or with a degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science an advantage
● At least 2 years working experience in a related industry or 4 years sales experience in any industry