Territory Business Manager-Gamefowl
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The Territory Business Manager is responsible for generating and cultivating an increasing loyal customer base for Pilmico Animal Nutrition Corporation through active selling and establishing relationship with the distributors and dealers. In-charge of translating continuous market share within a specified territory. This position is also responsible for ensuring maintenance of credit terms within the acceptable corporate standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. Market Potential
- Contributes in determining market potential at the territory level thru the conduct of dealer and end-user market reading and profiling of prospective customers
II. Business Plan
- Implements approved placement strategies for the territory
- Develops and proposes an overall business approach in an assigned territory to include but not limited to placement and pricing strategy
III. Customer Relations
- Serves as a link and provides support between customer and the company in all transactions related to order fulfillment
- Gathers, provides feedback and monitors intervention on customer concerns pertaining to product and services
IV. Sales Operations
- Verifies all critical information necessary to determine worthiness of a prospective customer prior to endorsement
- Executes, leads generation and negotiations to prospective customers
- Plans and executes the territory KRAs in order to grow the business in an assigned territory
- Helps in managing AR of the territory through effective collection
- Implements and evaluates effectiveness of defined sales activities in the territory
- Monitors the services of third party manpower service provider in the technical sales in an assigned territory
- Assists in providing technical training to third party service provider
V. Other Tasks
- Participates in current and future corporate initiatives such as PL, PPM, ISO, 5S, ISMS, Branding, CRM, IBP, COMREL, Safety, etc.
- Participates in projects and improvements on sales and marketing process as may be assigned
- Performs other work-related tasks as may be assigned from time to time
● At least a graduate of any 4-year business-related course and or with a degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science is preferrable
● At least 2 years working experience in a related industry or 4 years sales experience in any industry