Customer Experience Representative
- Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. Manuel A, 6000 Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Customer Experience Representative is expected to enthusiastically interact with internal and external customers to provide information and take specific actions in response to inquiries/feedback/comments on Pilmico’s products, services, orders, transport, shipments, production, and quality. He/she must document all conversations and correspondence with all stakeholders. Communicate professionally with customers, operations personnel and executive management to find solutions and resolve issues. It is also the responsibility of the Customer Care Representative not only to know the people and their specific functions and roles but at the same time understanding their responsibilities in the organization for the purpose properly routing or coordinating our customers to the correct individuals, functional areas or teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, chat and sometimes in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Work with contact center supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every client.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Provide correct solutions to identified process gaps.
- Conduct proactive process/continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct other duties and responsibilities as the management may deem fit.
- Bachelor’s degree of any course
- Experience in customer service and related work is a plus
- Customer service focused personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer software and data processing skills
- Must be hard working and analytical
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 months work experience related to Call Center Operations, Shared Services, or Manufacturing is a plus.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Cooperation - Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
Integrity - Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
Dependability - Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Flexibility - Job requires being adaptable, open to change (positive or negative) and comfortable with considerable variety in the workplace.