Automation and Process Control Staff (Project-Based)
- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
1. Responsible for configuring and programming automation and controls systems involving HMI (human machine interface), MMI (man-machine interface), or SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems
-Design, create, and test PLC Programs for new projects
-Design graphics for HMI or Scada System for new projects
-Maintain SCADA/PLC programs and updates supporting documentation.
-Gives technical support to plant operations and assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting automation system.
2. Maintains, recommends and implements a good housekeeping program for all areas supervised to ensure compliance to food safety standards set by GMP, HACCP & Halal.
3. Performs other related works as maybe assigned by the immediate superior
4. Assist in commissioning and testing of SCADA/PLC system projects
-At least BS Industrial Automation and Mechatronics or engineering graduate with background on SCADA Systems and Automation.
-Experienced in PLC and SCADA programming.
Critical Skills or Competencies Required:
1. Analytical Skills
2. Skills in PLC and SCADA Programming
3. Basic skills in database systems programming
4. Basic skills in C/C++ or Visual Basic programming
5. Knowledge of and familiarity of the different manufacturing processes and functionality of machines, equipment and its components
6. Knowledge on electro-pneumatic systems
7. Capability to interpret symbols/plans and ability to analyze and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation faults
8. Knowledge on Local Area Network system and hardware
9. Computer literacy in data processing and company-required software
10. Ability to communicate clearly in English or in the vernacular both written and oral