- Kiwalan Cove, Dalipuga, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin's mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
Production Associate is under the supervision of Flour Mill Production Supervisor. Ensures that additive requirements of all brands are being met and all documented procedures are being followed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Flour additive dosing and control
1. Coordinates with production supervisor on the flour to produce and additive to add.
2. Conduct feedrate per additive feeder as required in SOP.
3. Ensures that correct dosage of additive is being added to flour as per required by Feed Rate of Flour Additives given by QA.
4. Ensures that all additive feeders are running normally and accurately.
5. Ensures that correct amount of chlorine is added for AP/CF and other flour requiring chlorine as per pH requirement set by QA.
6. Operate the chlorine addition facility. Ensure that all machines are running normally.
7. Ensures that all chlorine tanks are properly and safely closed during shutdowns.
8. Monitors chlorine header pressure. Ensure that actions are immediately taken when chlorine tank is emptied.
9. Facilitate installation of spare chlorine tank when a tank is emptied.
10. Checks and monitors flour blending ratio. Ensure that it complies the formulation set by QA.
11. Take random slick test on pack out flour to see if it conforms to the standard reference.
12. Conduct moisture analysis of flour as required by sampling schedule. Record and submit to QA.
13. Withdraws flour additives from QA Laboratory.
14. Maintains inventory records of on-hand additives and perform physiacl count.
15. Maintains inventory records of on-hand chlorine tanks.
16. Monitors daily usage and ensure that actual usage is same with theoretical usage.
17. Ensures proper storage of on-hand additives.
18. Monitors CCP as per required in the quality plan.
19. Prepares the Flour Mill Associate's Report.
20. Ensures the cleanliness of the areas assigned.
21. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
22. Ensures compliance to food safety, good housekeeping and quality management system based on the standards of 5S, GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO.
Mechanical Engineering Technology graduate.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCE REQUIRED:
1. Computer literate
2. Numerical skills
3. Knowledge of production and equipment operation