Sales Support Specialist
- 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for updating and consolidating daily sales reports; administering retail stores daily activities by providing right support services to store operations and Sales team in order to strengthen distribution channels, and attain volume and profitability targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately process sales data, manage reports and other sales related records for domestic customers
- Resolve routine customer issues independently while drawing on the company's extensive expertise and resources
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships at all levels to deliver timely solutions to our customers
- Deliver a high level of client service
- Display professional workplace behavior with all levels of leadership
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Experience in the sales and/or customer service preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce
- Methodical and detailed orientated
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Able to multi-task meet deadlines and follow through on projects to completion
REPORTS TO: VP- Trading